Its About You
Carefully devised to bring you a diverse range of expert speakers enabling you to make the right choices when implementing your marketing strategy.
The quality surroundings of our 4* venue are ideal to make sure that you are comfortable at all times with air conditioned conference rooms & open spaces.
Our event is focused on promoting the use of best practice within your Digital Marketing whilst updating you on the latest strategies and techniques.
We have plenty of added value for you on the day including: unlimited complimentary Tea and Coffee, Free Wifi, competitions and learning materials to take away.
The Digital Marketing Day #2014DMD has been created to bring you a unique opportunity to learn from experts in their field across the digital market industry. The content and focus of the day reaches well beyond that of “How to” on Social Media platforms in order to help you create a productive digital marketing strategy.
Our agenda has been meticulously created to ensure that you have ample time to check your messages, get to know the sponsors, speakers and network with your fellow delegates. Remember to make the most of the unlimited tea and coffee bar. Your 3 course Lunch will be served in the restaurant with a full selection to choose from.
08.45 : Doors open**
09.00 : Registration Please arrive promptly to ensure the smooth running of the agenda
09.15 : Programme commences
10.00 : Comfort Break
10.30 : Presentations, Networking and Lunch run in parallel groups following a 45 minute rotation.
17.30 : Programme closes
17.30 : Private Drinks Reception in the Water Bar - complete your day in a relaxed manner in our private bar area.
**VIP - Arrival at 7.45am, breakfast at 8am with pre-registration and refreshments.
01 To bring you a diverse line up of quality speakers who can give you real examples of how to use digital marketing.
02 To help you ask the hard questions about your invested time and efforts against your results, or if that is the right question for you.
03 To help you measure the effectiveness of social media, digital marketing and direct contact methods.
04 To ensure that you make the best possible use of your time when engaging with digital methods.
05 To provide you with an enjoyable day which will add real value to your business .
Our speakers have been carefully chosen to bring you the widest possible variety of content, knowledge and practical techniques to take away from the day. Offering real examples, they will show you how to make the time you invest be worthwhile and productive. With the increasing amount of activity across the various forms of social media, FREE is no longer what it was. The time you invest in marketing in this way can often be more costly than the returns you are likely to achieve, more worryingly from our research many business owners fail to measure the full time cost of marketing through digital means.
Our event is designed to make you ask the hard questions about your invested time and efforts in comparison to your results. Through combined use of social media & digital marketing you can influence your customers and get tangible results, find out how by attending.
Right from the start our focus is on your individual experience starting with a VIP breakfast (VIP Ticket Holders only) with the available speakers. Shortly after registration our welcome address will take place followed by our Keynote Speaker the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner Katy Bourne.
Katy will be sharing the challenges and opportunities that elected representatives face in an increasingly digital society. This will give you an insight as to how effective communication can be created and managed correctly.
You will be able to participate in an open forum to create a thought provoking atmosphere which will help you approach all of the subsequent presentations in a questioning frame of mind. In addition to the published speakers we have assembled a panel of FOR and AGAINST individuals to openly debate the pros and cons of digital marketing, in particular social platforms. VIP ticket holders will be invited to submit questions in advance for consideration in the forum.
From this point on the audience will be assigned into 3 more intimate groups so that it is possible for you to interact in more depth with each of the speakers. This will give you a far more involved day and create more useful question and answer sessions. It also means that there will be no lengthy delays at the UNLIMITED FREE tea and coffee station or when you enter the restaurant for your 3 course lunch.
Our speakers all have proven track record of success in the areas they are covering. You can read more about them on the who is involved page.
- Lillach Bullock – founder of Socialable and Forbes rated #14 Female Social Media Power Influencer. She’s a hugely connected & highly influential serial entrepreneur highly regarded as an expert speaker.
- Mark Tillison – Founder of Tillison Consulting a digital marketing agency which now manages over £3 million in online paid advertising. With a solid knowledge base he is ideal to show you Google Plus.
- Louise Hopkins – Director of Recenseo a busy digital marketing agency which now enjoys 80% referral rates! Managing overall strategy and brand are her core strengths.
- Karl Stone – Senior Email Marketing Consultant for dotMailer, the UK’s largest email service provider with offices in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and the US.
- Ara Martirossian - Co-founder of Red-IT Solutions Ltd a specialist IT solutions provider and Sage Platinum Business & Development Partners. Ara has proven that using video to drive customer satisfaction can have surprising marketing results.
- James Dempster – Director of Cobb Digital and Cobb Healthcare. With clients that include Brightonandhovejobs.com, South Downs National Park, Worthing Borough Council, Brighton & Hove Albion FC (Albion in the Community), James know how to create a campaign with impact.