To attend the Digital Marketing Day on 20th June 2014 in Brighton you will need to book your Standard ticket in advance for just £99 inc VAT.
You can book using one of the following methods
T Call our booking line during office hours on 01273 447111 with your credit or debit card to hand.
W Make your booking online via our Sussex Business Bureau website using the link below. Please make sure that you read the T&C’s before booking.
STD Click to >>>> Book Your Standard Ticket NOW.
Sussex Business Bureau is referred to as "The event organiser"
Data Protection Information
- Data supplied will be used responsibly by the event organiser.
- A list of attendees will be made available to the event sponsors/supporters. This forms part of your acceptance of our terms and conditions. Please notify the event organisers once you booking is complete if you do not wish to be contacted by the event partners
- The event organiser and event partners/supporters will not share your data with any third parties.
- Only those who participate in the event, are included.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act, you must not supply information onto any third party or any other individual; the information supplied during the event is for the use of the individual participant only. If and when contacting other participants, you must also observe the current rules and regulations.
- The event organisers on line refund policy applies in full to these bookings
Specific conditions apply as follows.
- No refund will be offered in any circumstances for non attendance or other eventualities, including lateness to the booked session.
- Fees are not transferable to any subsequent event organised by Sussex Business Bureau.
- Once the event has commenced our contract is deemed to have been fulfilled in full.
- Only the named individual can attend.
- The event organisers cannot be held responsible for delays or late start
- The Events is scheduled to take place from (8.00am VIP ticket holders) 9.00am with doors open at 8.45am until approximately 6pm. In addition to this a private drinks reception is planned thereafter. Please ensure you are able to participate fully.
- No photography, filming or podcasts may be taken or made without prior written permission made of the event organiser.
- Participation or attendance does not infer a recommendation, referral or recommendation for any attending company or individual.
- Visitors or participants are not permitted to distribute literature within the venue under any circumstances.
- The event organiser and venue management have the right to refuse admittance into this event and have the right to ask participants and visitors to leave the event. Their decision is final.
- By participating you agree to observe and follow the agenda assigned to you by the event organiser.
- The event organiser and venue accepts no liability for your property for loss or damage howsoever caused.
- The event organiser reserves the right to change the content and speakers as required without prior notice.