First and Foremost, You are involved right from the outset. Our VIP breakfast will allow you to meet the experts and commercial partners in relaxed surroundings. All of our sessions are interactive with time allocated for your questions to be answered. Our Open forum at the start of the day will also provide ample opportunity to get involved as you debate the pros and cons of social marketing.
Our speakers have been carefully chosen to bring you the widest possible variety of content, knowledge and practical techniques to take away from the day. With the increasing amount of activity across the various forms of social media, FREE is no longer what it was. The time you invest in marketing in this way can often be more costly than the returns you are likely to achieve, more worryingly from our research many business owners fail to measure the time cost of marketing through digital means. You can read more about them by clicking on the links below.
- Lillach Bullock – founder of Socialable and Forbes rated #14 Female Social Media Power Influencer. She’s a hugely connected & highly influential serial entrepreneur highly regarded as an expert speaker.
- Mark Tillison – Founder of Tillison Consulting a digital marketing agency which now manages over £3 million in online paid advertising. With a solid knowledge base he is ideal to show you Google Plus.
- Louise Hopkins – Director of Recenseo a busy digital marketing agency which now enjoys 80% referral rates! Managing overall strategy and brand are her core strengths.
- Karl Stone – Senior Email Marketing Consultant for dotMailer, the UK’s largest email service provider with offices in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and the US.
- Ara Martirossian - Co-founder of Red-IT Solutions Ltd a specialist IT solutions provider and Sage Platinum Business & Development Partners. Ara has proven that using video to drive customer satisfaction can have surprising marketing results.
- James Dempster – Director of Cobb Digital and Cobb Healthcare. With clients that include Brightonandhovejobs.com, South Downs National Park, Worthing Borough Council, Brighton & Hove Albion FC (Albion in the Community), James know how to create a campaign with impact.